GEAR and TRANSMISSION OILS
HP ATF DEX IIIH
High Quality Automatic Transmission, Torque Converter Andpower Steering Fluid
HP ATF DEX IIIH is a high quality automatic transmission floid manufactured from highly refined base stock and carefully selected additives, to provide a superior performance in the automatic transmission systems of automotive.
HP ATF DEX IIIH provides several performance benefits than GM type ASuffix A, Dex IID/E, Dex IIIF/G fluids in terms of the fluid’s durability, oxidation resistance, foam control, friction durability, protection for the automatic transmission system against wear & corrosion, while providing wider temperatures of operations.
HP ATF DEX IIIH is recommended for Automatic Transmissions and Power Steering Systems of vehicles requireing GM DEXRON® III G/F, DEXRON® IIE/D, Type A Suffix A quality fluids.
It is also recommended for power steering, torque converters and hydraullic systems, where such types of fluids are specified.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Longer Service Intervals than GM type A Suffix A, Dex IID/E, Dex IIIF/G fluids.
- Excellent Anto-shrudder performance.
- Enhanced Oxidation and thermal sbility to reduce deposit formation.
- Superior Anti-wear protection to critical parts.
- Super friciton durability and foam control.
- Compatible with all common elastomers.
- Provides good protection against rust and corrosion.
- GM DEXRON®-IIIH
PHYSICO-CHEMICAL PROPERTIES (TYPICAL)
|Kinematic Viscosity cSt, @ 100ºC||7.2 - 7.8|
|Viscosity Index, Min||170|
|Flash Point, COC, ºC, Min||170|
|Pour Point, ºC, Max||-33|