PASSENGER CAR ENGINE OILS
HP GASENOL 20W 50
Premium CNG/LPG Engine Oil
HP GASENOL grade is a premium quality engine oil developed for CNG/LPG autos, passenger cars and minivans running on CNG/LPG. The product is made from highly paraffinic base stocks and fortified with select additives to deliver satisfactory performance benefits upto 10,000 kms drain interval.
HP GASENOL has been multi-graded to 20W 50 viscometrics to facilitate easy starting even at lower ambient temperatures. The superior additive chemistry ensures protection against oxidation and nitration caused due to high temperature combustion due to CNG/LPG Fuels in Engine. Right dosage of anti-wear and balanced detergency helps to protect the engine from wear and deposits, resulting in trouble free operation for longer service intervals.
HP GASENOL grade is recommended for all types of autos, passenger cars and minivans on CNG/LPG fuel.
HP GASENOL grade can also be used in petrol engines to render satisfactory performance
Features and Benefits
- Oil is suitable for use in all seasons and helps in reducing oil consumption
- Extended oil life due to excellent oxidation and nitration resistance
- Excellent high temperature lubricity, detergency and dispersancy, keeping engine clean
- Perfectly balanced anti-corrosion, anti-rust and anti-wear properties
- Optimized ash content prolongs the life of valves and spark plugs, prevent pre-ignition, carbon deposit on valves and ring sticking
- Prevents ash accumulation and deposit formation
- Extended drain interval
Meets or Exceeds Requirement Of
- API SL/CF
|PROPERTIES||HP GASENOL 20W 50|
|Kinematic Viscosity, @ 100°C, cSt||18.0 – 20.0|
|Viscosity Index, Min||110|
|TBN, mg KOH/gm, Min||4.19|
|Flash Point, COC,°C, Min||200|
|Pour Point, °C, Max||-18|