LITHON RR 3T-R
Lithium Base EP Type Grease for Heavy Duty Greasing Applications
LITHON RR 3T is a premium quality lithium soap grease suitable for lubricating various types of mechanical equipments. It is developed to meet the varied requirements of bearing manufacturers. The grease is water-resistant and corrosion inhibited with excellent oxidation, load carrying ability and mechanical stability.
LITHON RR 3T is recommended for situations requiring the use of an extreme pressure multipurpose grease. LITHON RR 3T is also suitable for ball and roller bearings requiring NLGI grade 3 grease with EP properties.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent water resistance properties.
- Works most satisfactorily even at high loads both in wet and dry situations
- Excellent mechanical and oxidation stability
Meets or Exceeds Requirement Of
- LITHON RR 3T meets IS 7623: 1993 (Re-affirmed 2006) grade EP 3 type. It also meets Tata Motors requirement of EP type grease.
- The product is available in 182 non-returnable steel drums
|PROPERTIES||LITHON RR 3T-R|
|Worked Penetration, @ 25ºC, in 1/10th of mm After 1,00,000 strokes||250|
|Worked Penetration, @ 25ºC, in 1/10th of mm After 60 strokes||240|
|Dropping Point, °C||180|
|Four Ball Weld Load, Kg||250|
|Free Alkalinity, % wt||0.10|
|Free Organic Acid, %wt||0.10|
|Heat Stability Test, % wt Loss||5|
|Timken Ok Load, lb||30|
|Wheel Bearing Deposit Test||Free from Deposit|
|Wheel Bearing Leakage, g||3|