PASSENGER CAR ENGINE OILS
HP NEOSYNTH 15W-40
Super Premium Synthetic Engine Oil for Modern Cars
HP NEOSYNTH 1 5W 40 is the most advanced truly synthetic engine oil blended from high quality synthetic base stocks, the Polyalpha-Olefins (PAOs) and state of the art additive technology to provide exceptional wear protection, smoother ride and of course high fuel economy in modern gasoline cars.
HP NEOSYNTH 1 5W 40 is designed to provide unmatched performance for the modern gasoline cars in both the extremes; high speed highway drive or stop and go city-driving.
HP NEOSYNTH 1 5W 40 is recommended for all modern gasoline cars. It is particularly suitable for gasoline engines employing GDI (gasoline direct injection), Turbocharged/Super-charged, EGR and VVT technologies etc. that demand high performance engine oils.
Gasoline engines running on MPFI platform would also derive several performance benefits in using HP NEOSYNTH 1 5W 40.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Ultra high quality synthetic PAOs on the choicest viscometrics with cutting-edge additive technology in HP NEOSYNTH 1 5W 40 provides
- Unmatched fuel efficiency
- Prevents deposits and sludge buildup to keep your engine clean
- Provides a smoother ride than never before
- Low-volatility chemistry means no or negligible oil consumption during the service life of oil
- Extremely good low-temperature fluidity ensures high engine protection even at cold starts
- Longer engine oil life and more importantly longer engine life
MEETS REQUIREMENTS OF
- API SN/CF
PHYSICO-CHEMICAL PROPERTIES (TYPICAL)
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||14.7|
|CCS, @ -30°C, cP||6200|
|Flash Point, COC, °C||220|
|Pour Point, °C||-39|
|TBN, mg KOH/gm||8|