GEAR and TRANSMISSION OILS
HP ATF 10
Premium Quality Automatic Transmission Fluid
HP ATF 10 grade is premium quality transmission and drive train oils formulated from high quality hydro treated base stocks and carefully selected additives, designed to meet the automatic transmission fluid requirements of FORD transmissions.
HP ATF 10 grade maximize the life of the frictional materials in automatic transmissions due to its special friction characteristics coupled with better shear stability. High viscosity index and a very low pour point, boosts the fluid’s capability to be used over a wide temperature range.
HP ATF 10 is recommended for automatic transmissions and power steering units of automobiles and light trucks, where the manufacturer specifies an automatic transmission fluid meeting Ford ESW-M2C33-F/G or Volvo 97330 specifications. The product can also be used for several other automatic transmissions, power steerings and hydraulics.
Features and Benefits
- High Balanced lubricity and other functional properties
- Unmatched performance in operation of automatic transmissions
- Minimizes clutch-plate wear
- Superior oxidation and deposit control to render new-like performance for longer service intervals
- Superior protection against rust and corrosion
Meets or Exceeds Requirement Of
- Ford ESW-M2C33-F
- Ford ESW-M2C33-G
- Volvo 97330