GEAR and TRANSMISSION OILS
HP GEAR OIL ZFL 80W 90 LS
Premium Quality Automotive Gear and Transmission Oil
HP GEAR OIL ZFL 80W 90 LS is a premium quality extreme pressure multi-grade gear oil blended from highly solvent refined base stocks and fortified with carefully selected extreme pressure additives package to provide unmatched extreme pressure protection, anti-rust, anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation properties.
- Excellent limited slip properties that helps quieter operation in limited slip axles.
- Excellent protection to gear components against wear under heavy loads
- Permits operation across broad temperature range
- Longer oil and component life
- Superior protection against rust and corrosion, oxidation, foaming and deposits
HP GEAR OIL ZFL 80W 90 LS is designed to provide optimum benefits in limited slip differentials of passenger cars, vans, trucks, and buses when the manufacturer recommends a Limited Slip type GL-5 transmission oil with a viscosity of SAE 80W 90
The product is recommended for the new generation vehicles in most manual transmissions, differentials, power take-off units and final drives of passenger cars, trucks, and off-highway vehicles where an EP type gear lubricant is recommended.
Meets or Exceeds Requirement Of
- API GL-5
- EP type GL-5 level of IS: 1118:1992 (Re-affirmed 2011 specifications)
- ZF TE-ML 05C
- ZF TE-ML 12C
- ZF TE-ML 16E
|PROPERTIES||HP GEAR OIL ZFL 80W 90 LS|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||13.5 – 18.5|
|Viscosity Index, Min||90|
|Brookfield Viscosity, @ -26 °C, cP, Max||1,50,000|
|Flash Point, COC,°C||184|
|Pour Point, °C.||-36|