GEAR and TRANSMISSION OILS
HP AUTO TRANSMISSION FLUID A
High Quality Automatic Transmission, Torque Converter and Power Steering Fluid
HP AUTO TRANSMISSION FLUID A is a high quality automatic transmission fluid manufactured from
highly refined base stocks and carefully selected additives, to provide a superior performance in the
automatic transmission systems of automotive.
HP AUTO TRANSMISSION FLUID A provides superior protection for the automatic transmission
system against wear & corrosion, while its high viscosity index ensures unmatched lubrication at
high operating temperatures.
HP AUTO TRANSMISSION FLUID A is recommended for automatic transmissions and power steering
systems of vehicles requiring general motors “TYPE A SUFFIX A” quality fluids.
It is also recommended for synchromesh gear boxes and certain manual transmissions, torque
converters and hydraulic systems, where such types of fluids are specified.
Features and Benefits
- Superior oxidation and thermal stability reduces deposit formation
- Superior anti-wear protection to critical parts
- Very high viscosity index and low pour point ensures proper lubrication in both high temperature operation & low starting temperatures
- Good shear stability implies a longer service life of oil and the hardware
- Good foam control leads to smooth gear shifting
- Compatible with all common elastomers
- Provides good protection against rust and corrosion
Meets or Exceeds Requirement Of
- General Motors Type A Suffix A
|PROPERTIES||HP AUTO TRANSMISSION FLUID A|
|Kinematic Viscosity, @ 100°C, cSt, Min||7.0|
|Viscosity Index, Min||140|
|Flash Point, COC,°C, Min||175|
|Pour Point, °C, Max||-36|
|Cu-Strip Corrosion, 100°C, 3 hrs, Max||1|