GEAR and TRANSMISSION OILS
HP ATF DEX IID
High Quality Automatic Transmission, Torque Converter and Power Steering Fluid
HP ATF DEX IID is a high quality automatic transmission fluid manufactured from highly refined base stocks and carefully selected additives, to provide a superior performance in the automatic transmission systems of automotive
HP ATF DEX IID provides exemplary performance benefits than a GM Type A Suffix A fluid in terms of the fluid’s durability, oxidation resistance, protection for the automatic transmission system against wear & corrosion, while providing wider temperatures of operations.
HP ATF DEX IID is recommended for automatic transmissions and power steering systems of vehicles requiring GM DEXRON®-IID / II/ Type A Suffix A quality fluids.
It is also recommended for synchromesh gear boxes and certain manual transmissions, torque converters and hydraulic systems, where such types of fluids are specified.
Features and Benefits
- Superior durability than Type A Suffix A fluids
- Enhanced oxidation and thermal stability reduces deposit formation
- Superior anti-wear protection to critical parts
- Very high viscosity index and low pour point ensures proper lubrication in both high temperature operation & low starting temperatures
- Compatible with all common elastomers
- Provides good protection against rust and corrosion
Meets or Exceeds Requirement Of
- GM DEXRON®-IID