IS: 2664-1980 Additive Type
METAQUENCH 44 H is a premium low viscosity quenching oil based upon specialty solvent-refined base oil to minimize oxidation and ensure consistent performance under the most arduous operating conditions. The product includes a carefully formulated additive package that reduces the duration of the vapor blanket cooling stage and provides accelerated quenching characteristics.
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Excellent thermal & oxidation stability
- Minimum quench distortion
- Greater depth of hardening than straight mineral oils
- Superior surface hardness of quenched parts
METAQUENCH 44 H finds wide use as a quenching oil for varied applications where faster quenching rate is essential.download pdf