Premium quality Universal Tractor Transmission Oil ( UTTO)
HP SUPERTRAN grades are premium quality Universal Tractor Transmission Oils (UTTO) formulated from high quality hydro-treated base stocks and carefully selected additives, designed to deliver the best performance in transmission, hydraulic, final drive and PTO system of modern tractors.
HP SUPERTRAN grade are recommended for use in tractors manufactured by all major OEMs like MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA, TAFE, EICHER, SAME, SWARAJ, ESCORTS, JOHN DEERE etc.
The product can also be used in other off-road/construction equipment requiring UTTO type transmission fluid.
Features and Benefits
- Balanced lubricity and other functional properties
- Unmatched performance in operation of wetbrake mechanisms
- Minimizes clutch-plate wear and brake chatter
- Provides excellent lubrication for gear box and transmission equipment
- Minimizes wear in high pressure hydraulic pump systems
- Superior oxidation and deposit control to render new-like performance for longer service intervals
- Superior protection against Rust and Corrosion
Meets or Exceeds Requirement Of
- John Deere : JDM J20 C/D
- Massey Ferguson : CMS M 1135 / M 1141 / M 1143 / M 1145
- Case New Holland : MAT 3505 /352
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||10.0 – 11.5|
|Viscosity Index, Min||110|
|Pour Point, °C, Min||-25|
|Flash point (COC), °C, Min||180|
|Zinc, % wt||0.128 – 0.164|