HP TRACTOR OIL 15W-40
Premium Tractor Engine Oil
HP TRACTOR OIL 15W 40 grade is a premium quality tractor engine oil made from the finest paraffinic base stocks and state of art additive technology, specifically designed to address the operational severity of Indian tractors in field usage.
HP TRACTOR OIL 15W 40 provides unmatched soot handling properties, optimum protection for control of corrosive wear, low and high temperature stability, piston deposit control, valve train wear, oxidative thickening, foaming and viscosity loss due to shear.
HP TRACTOR OIL 15W 40 grade is recommended for modern emission compliant TREM IIIA engines of tractors manufactured by John Deere, M&M, Escorts, ITL (Sonalika), New Holland, HMT, TAFE etc. Older tractors (made on TREM II/III Technology etc.) would also derive performance benefits from this product. The oil can also be used in construction equipment & DG sets.
Features and Benefits
- Unmatched protection against wear leading to longer engine life
- High level of engine cleanliness with superior detergency
- Unique dispersive chemistry and protection against oxidative thickening resulting in longer engine oil life
- Superior protection against bore polishing, rust and corrosion
- Helps reducing pollution
- Oil drain intervals upto 500 hours* (under standard conditions) * Please refer to owner’s manual for OEM recommended oil drain Interval.
Meets or Exceeds Requirement Of
- API CH-4
|Kinematic Viscosity, @ 100°C, cSt||15.3|
|Flash Point, COC,°C||210|
|Pour Point, °C||-24|
|TBN, mg KOH/gm||8|