GENERAL PURPOSE MACHINERY OILS
HP FLUSHING OIL
- Drain the existing oil, while hot, including all low point areas.
- Refill the system with HPCL Flushing Oil.
- Circulate the oil at high speed and drain after 30 minutes
- Keeping in mind the design of machine ensure to pump out excess oil from system
- Detach lines and drain.
- Change-out Oil filters as needed.
HP Flushing oil is an oil for removing of contaminants from a machine lubrication system. It has a low viscosity, which enables good flushing operation.download pdf