HP POWERKOOL RR
Advanced Radiator Coolant & Corrosion Inhibitor for Locomotive Engines
HP POWERKOOL RR is a new generation Radiator Coolant and Corrosion Inhibitor, specifically developed for Indian Railways. Unlike the conventional anti-freeze radiator coolants, HP Powerkool RR is based on Organic Acid Technology and hence, it has the potency of giving prolonged service life.
- Bio-degradable and environment friendly (being of Carboxylate base and boron free)
- Exemplary corrosion inhibition of the metal components
- Superior compatibility to Elastomers (rubber components) used in cooling system
- Retention of concentration over a long duration, hence nil or negligible consumption (apart from those owing to leakage/ contamination etc.)
- Low dosage requirement (only @ 3% with DM/Raw Water)
HP POWERKOOL RR is approved by RDSO for their EMD & ALCO Locomotives running all across the country.
HP POWERKOOL RR is recommended to be used @ 3% dosage with De-mineralized Water. The product also performs well with Raw Water.
|PROPERTIES||HP POWERKOOL RR|
|Appearance||Bright & Clear|
|PH of 3% Solution with Distilled Water||8|
|Specific Gravity, @ 20 ºC/20 ºC||1.15|