HYDRAULIC AND CIRCULATING FLUIDS
IS:10522-1983(Reaffirmed 1993), (Grades 32 to 150) higher viscosity grades are not covered in Indian Standards (IS) but are fortified with same amount of antiwear to give the best protection IPSS 1-09-022, USS 127 and passes Vickers Vane Pump Test.
ENKLO grades are suitable for use in circulating system, hydraulic system, enclosed gear boxes,chain drives, compressors, vacuum pumps, mining machinery, machine tools, etc.
- High viscosity index - oil can be used under wide operating temperature range
- Superior demulsibility - helps to settle entrained water quickly
- Good antirust property - protects lubricating parts from rusting in the presence of moisture
- Good antiwear property - prevents wear between moving parts under heavy load
ENKLO grades designed for use in circulating systems are made from high viscosity index,chemically stable base stocks which are further fortified with antioxidants, anticorrosion, antiwear and antifoam additives. They meet the requirements of very high pressure systems and also of systems where high pump speeds are encountered.
ENKLO grades possess the following characteristics:
- Right viscosity to satisfy the demands of the hydraulic pump and the designed system
- High viscosity index to restrict viscosity changes under operating conditions
- Good film strength and antiwear properties to minimise wear of pumps, valves, cylinders, pistons etc
- Maximum demulsibility to allow entrained water to settle down
- Excellent corrosion resistance to prevent rusting and corrosion of metal parts
- Resistance to foaming to ensure prompt and efficient functioning
- High chemical stability to ensure long and trouble free service life
|Appearance||Bright & Clear|
|Viscosity, Kinematic, cSt, (@ 40°C)||22||32||46||57||68||100||121||150||176||220||320|
|Viscosity Index, Min||90||90||90||90||90||90||90||90||90||90||90|
|Flash Point (COC), °C,Min||180||190||190||220||210||210||200||230||230||230||250|
|Pour Point, °C,||(-)3||(-)3||(-)3||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Copper Strip Corrosion, @ 100°C For 3 Hrs.||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1|