ENKLO HLP T PLUS
ISO VG 46 & ISO VG 68
|Parameter||ENKLO HLP T 46 Plus||ENKLO HLP T 68 Plus|
|ISO VG Grade||46||68|
|Kinematic Viscosity @40 deg C||46||68|
|Kinematic Viscosity @100 deg C||6.8||8.8|
|Flash Point, COC, Deg C||229||235|
|Pour Point deg C||-33||-33|
- Top of the line Enhanced wear protection resulting in prolonged maintenance free equipment life. Improved wear protection from market general DIN 51524 Part II (HLP) Fluids.
- Outstanding oxidation and thermal stability. Oxidation protection is exceptional with TOST Life exceeding 5500 hours.
- Excellent hydrolytic stability
- Maintains excellent internal surface cleanness
- Good protection against corrosion even under salty & humid conditions
- Good demulsifying properties
- Low foaming tendency
- Excellent seal compatibility
Meets or Exceeds Requirement Of
- Bosch Rexroth RDE-90235
- DIN 51524 PART 1
- DIN 51524 PART 2
- Eaton Brochure 03-401-2010
- Eaton Lubricant Specification E-FDGN-TB002-E
- Fives Cincinnati Hydraulic and Lubricant Oil
- ISO 11158
- Parker Denison HF-1, HF-2, HF-0
- IS: 10522 & IS:11656 (To view graph...open PDF below)
ENKLO HLP T PLUS is a high performance hydraulic fluid based severely hydro treated base stocks. The unique anti wear additive system provides enhanced protection for components as compared to traditional hydraulic oil meeting DIN 51524 Part II (HLP) and Parker Denison HF-0. The additive system is thermally stable and resists hydrolysis in the combined presence of thermal, mechanical and chemical stress.
ENKLO HLP T Plus series hydraulic oil has passed the demanding Bosch Rexroth RFT-APU-CL Closed Loop Axial Pump test. The test pump operation includes certain periods where pressure exceeds 500 bar with temperatures touching peak of 100 degrees C . The total duration of testing is 510 hours.
ENKLO HLP T Plus series also exceeds the requirement of DENISON HF-0 and has comfortably passed the Parker Denison Hybrid Pump test plus the EATON Vickers 35VQ25 Pump test. The product has excellent filterability.download pdf